Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Study Date




1.Vday gift from Diana.Even that weird so called MAGIC stone!haha.
2.What Del and I drew.Diana is Liyana's smelly sister who stole her sister's tiara!
3.Del and I part 1.
4.Del and I part 2.
Pictures taken with Delight.But I really was at Diana's house:D Hahaha.
Yes,Delight,Wani and another girl whom I dunno her name were over cause Liyana invited them.So Diana ask me to come over.

Went there to study for awhile.Not totally productive but at least I managed to understand A Maths for the first time:D The others were happily eating and I was in the room studying while Diana was preparing her vday gifts.Thanks,btw:]

After that was just playing playing playing.Omg,Diana is so mean>:( Kept tickling me.IDIOT!I poke poke you,you not ticklish at all.HMPHHH.Not fair.One day I'll find out your weakness.I know,ME:D HAHAHAHA:P Kiddingg.Delight ate TUNA with NUTELLA sandwich.Like,ewwwwwwww.YUCK DEL!!

Then around 7 went home.Diana walked me home.She got very excited the minute she saw my cat.But my cat is scared of you,loser:P Huhuhu.Then gave her the gift.Or gifts actually=/So here I am.Studying Social Studies:D HURRAH.I found out it was SEQ.god,I'm such a dingdong:(

Okay I'm off.
Peace<3

What made you think I was happier with her as company?=/ I think I'm completely misled.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home